When Jackavle saw what was coming, he did a lightning technique. It was Lightning Shield Technique. The lightning shield blocked the mud from burying Jackavle. As soon as the mud was no longer a danger, Jackavle released his lightning shield. But he did not see what was coming above him.
Weasel used Raikiri to thrust towards Jackavle. It caught Jackavle off guard, and the thrust went right through Jackavle’s gut. It pierced right through him and badly injures him. He wasn’t able to even stand up and face him.
Weasel jumped away, and landed on a higher ground. He started laughing and said, “Hahahahaha! There you are, laying down there like you are a pig that is going to be slaughtered. How pitiful you are now. Shall I kill you and give you a clean end? Or shall I torture you to you graves?”
“Stop your sarcasm, kill me now and claim your victory.” Jackavle said, while spitting blood out.
“Oh, so sad. It seemed as though you are not a very formidable ninja at all. I wonder why you are an ANBU captain. You should be a lackey licking the Hokage’s boots! Punk!” Weasel continued his sarcasm.
If you wouldn’t finish me, I’ll kill you instead. Mangekyo Sharingan Technique: Amaterasu (Illuminating Heaven)!” Jackavle said, activating one of the most powerful eye techniques as the same time.
The black flame headed towards Weasel, Weasel grinded his teeth and frowned. He jumped high up in the skies to dodge the oncoming black flame. But Jackavle targeted Weasel. Hence his path of vision was still on Weasel. Weasel thought he could be burned to death.
But lucky to him, unfortunate to Jackavle, Jackavle ran out of strength due to the injury. The flame was diminished and Weasel landed on the ground with no injury. Jackavle went in coma, but still breathing.
Weasel then said, “Hahahahaha! I thought I was going to hell already. It seemed fun when the Amaterasu came towards me. I had never thought that you would use this technique before you ran out of Chakra and meeting your death awhile later. I’m so glad that I had an origin of such great bloodline. It would be an honour to be your clone. And to kill you.”
Weasel then used Jackavle’s favourite technique, Raikiri. He charged at Jackavle and was only ten metres away from the origin. The clone was laughing his way as he approach Jackavle inch by inch. When he was no more than a metre away, he thrust his arm towards the hapless Jackavle.

No comments:
Post a Comment