Sunday, 29 March 2009

Chapter 2: World of Tsukuyomi

“Shall we start, my dearest other self?” said Jackavle

“Absolutely,” said Weasel, and made a hard stare at his original body.

He casted Tsukuyomi (God of Moon), the genjutsu that only the Uchiha’s could use, on Jackavle.

Within the Genjutsu, both of them fought their way through of what each created through the genjutsu on the other. Finally, they came face to face. “Your genjutsu has got no use on someone who can use it as well,” said Jackavle. And stabbed Weasel with his kunai and hence breaking the Tsukuyomi, as Weasel thought.

In actual fact, Jackavle had casted Tsukuyomi within Weasel’s Tsukuyomi. It was too late when Weasel realized it. But he could do nothing. Both stood within the Moon God’s world. Staring at each other with their vampire eyes, then Weasel said, “casting an illusion within mine, don’t you think it’s kinda idiotic? I didn’t think my DNA’s owner is this dumb.”

“Well, you have read my moves well enough than any other S-Rank ninjas. But you forgot something, I’m the original self. Your father stole my blood to clone you out. Little you know about the schemer that gave you life,” Jackavle replied.

“Obviously that’s the reason why I killed him. He’s as dumb as you to create me out of your blood. I could be more powerful if I’m the Sixth’s clone. Hahahahaha. But too bad, that schemer wasn’t good enough to get close to the Sixth. Once I killed you, I’ll seal your chakra in me and I’ll kill Sixth to obtain his powers and be the strongest once and for all!” Weasel said with an evil laugh.

“That’s not going to happen, not if I’m alive.” Jackavle said, at the same time, and casted one of his favourite techniques, “Fire release: Great Fire Ball Technique!”

Not only it caught Weasel off guard, but it was a decoy to release Jackavle’s Tsukuyomi and forced his own chakra into Weasel to break his Tsukuyomi.

If seemed to be half an hour in the world of Tsukuyomi, but in fact, it was less than a second in real time. Both seemed exhausted but the ANBU was puzzled why was it so. Itachi saw it through, as Tsukuyomi was one of the Uchiha’s techniques.

The ANBU dashed off trying to stab Weasel with his ninjato, but he was pinned on the ground by the invincible Itachi in a flash. Itachi said, “It’s not your fight, neither was it mine. So stay out of it before you get killed.”

*Up next: Ninjutsu combat!*

Credits
*Shinobi Story*
Starring: Jackavle Arucard
Executive Producers: Jackavle Arucard
Director: Jackavle Arucard
Original Story: Jackavle Arucard
Script: Jackavle Arucard
Editors: None

No comments:

Post a Comment