Sunday, 29 March 2009

Chapter 3: Evil vs. Righteous

“I’m one of the ANBUs, I doubt I can’t defeat you,” the ANBU said.

“That’s too bad, when I was the ANBU captain, you’re still in the academy studying your clone technique.” Itachi said sarcastically.

Weasel then said to Jackavle, “So, it seemed you’re not as dumb as I thought. Now I had no need to wonder was here any differences between us. I underestimated you.”

Jackavle took off his ANBU white cloak, revealing his muscular arms with protective elastic arm sleeves and a body-fit shirt together with his half-mask. Then he said, “Well, the fight of illusion technique is over. Now let’s see what you’ve got as my clone!” then he took out his well-sharpened kunai and dashed towards Weasel like a flash.

He swung the kunai across Weasel’s face, trying to cut his face. But it was futile, the kunai missed as the vampire eyes saw it coming already. On the other hand, after Jackavle’s swing, Weasel put out his right hand, exposing it out of the cloak holding a kunai and the action is telling everyone that he was about to throw it at Jackavle.

But that was not so simple. Jackavle spotted some things coming. He jumped over the river beside their fighting ground and did 3 hand seals with a chant, “Water release: Water barrier technique.”

When the water barrier rose from the river, came 4 other spiral of water trying to hit Jackavle’s legs. The water barrier blocked the water spiral technique. When Jackavle reappeared, behind him came a voice, “you are pretty quick at spotting my superiority, but too bad…” then a kunai was stabbed into the back of Jackavle.

It was Weasel’s water clone, but Jackavle was aware of it, as the Jackavle who was stabbed, turned into water and fall back to the river. He then came out of the river and landed back on the bank and stood behind the supposed real Weasel and pointed a kunai at his back. The Weasel that he pointed at was a clone as well, and was an explosive clone. Jackavle just about dodged it and suffered minor injuries due to the explosion. The real Weasel stood out behind a tree, and acclaimed, “You are too weak to fight me. You’ll never surpass me for I’m the strongest.”

Jackavle stood up, and said, “You are strong, but I believe righteousness will surpass any evil.”

“Then bring it on, punk!” Weasel said with a scary glare, and took out his kunai and starting dashing at Jackavle. Jackavle did the same, and they made a huge impact when they collided.

Credits
*Shinobi Story*
Starring: Jackavle Arucard
Executive Producers: Jackavle Arucard
Director: Jackavle Arucard
Original Story: Jackavle Arucard
Script: Jackavle Arucard
Editors: None

No comments:

Post a Comment