The two ANBUs used their fastest possible speed to head back to their base, hoping that the Akatsuki would not have time to trace them. And for precautions’ sake, Jackavle threw three other explosive kunai on the side paths that they did not travel, acting as diversions. In no time, they reached Konoha’s ANBU base.
Meanwhile, the Akatsuki, Weasel, broke the paralysis technique and crawled out of the hole he caused due to the fall. With a few rib bones cracked, he vomited blood out and could not stand properly. He then used his teleporting technique and transported himself to his hideout.
The ANBU summoned three medical-nins to heal his captain. The medical-nin mentioned, “With the wind technique hitting you, you’re lucky that your arm can still be healed. If weaker beings like us would be hit, not only our left arms are goners, our hearts would burst as well.”
“Oh, really? I’m damn lucky then. Thanks for the healing,” Jackavle said with a smile.
“Captain, you’re severely injured, you still can smile? The Weasel guy sure is much tougher than what we thought he would be.” The ANBU said.
“Why not, you should be glad that we escaped. And the injuries I suffered were not as much as I expected from that lethal Akatsuki. I think in return of his kindness, he suffered a few rib cracks.” Jackavle said.
“Tell me, Captain,” asked the ANBU, “how are we going to defeat your clone? He looked stronger than you as well.”
“Well, the Sixth gave me this mission. Look at the mission slip,” Jackavle’s face turned serious and passed the ANBU his mission slip.
Upon reading, the ANBU was shocked, “What, you are assigned with a paired mission when the mission itself is a triple S-ranked, which would take 6 ANBUs to accomplish!”
“Actually, it’s a solo mission. I brought you along because I need a pair of eyes for his lackeys. As expected, he summoned Itachi from the graves.” Jackavle said.
“But, it’s impossible to complete. Is the Sixth insane? I think it’s better for you and the Sixth to fight him together,” the ANBU said.
Jackavle then explained, “No, I wanted it to be a solo mission. As it’s my clone I’m fighting. The ranking was nothing. My bounty and rank on the enemy’s bingo book would be over billion and as least double S-ranked. Hence, it cancelled the ranking advantage on both sides. But, the evil side of me was too lethal and one careless move, not only I’ll be dead, but the whole Shinobi world will be destroyed as well.”
Meanwhile, the Akatsuki, Weasel, broke the paralysis technique and crawled out of the hole he caused due to the fall. With a few rib bones cracked, he vomited blood out and could not stand properly. He then used his teleporting technique and transported himself to his hideout.
The ANBU summoned three medical-nins to heal his captain. The medical-nin mentioned, “With the wind technique hitting you, you’re lucky that your arm can still be healed. If weaker beings like us would be hit, not only our left arms are goners, our hearts would burst as well.”
“Oh, really? I’m damn lucky then. Thanks for the healing,” Jackavle said with a smile.
“Captain, you’re severely injured, you still can smile? The Weasel guy sure is much tougher than what we thought he would be.” The ANBU said.
“Why not, you should be glad that we escaped. And the injuries I suffered were not as much as I expected from that lethal Akatsuki. I think in return of his kindness, he suffered a few rib cracks.” Jackavle said.
“Tell me, Captain,” asked the ANBU, “how are we going to defeat your clone? He looked stronger than you as well.”
“Well, the Sixth gave me this mission. Look at the mission slip,” Jackavle’s face turned serious and passed the ANBU his mission slip.
Upon reading, the ANBU was shocked, “What, you are assigned with a paired mission when the mission itself is a triple S-ranked, which would take 6 ANBUs to accomplish!”
“Actually, it’s a solo mission. I brought you along because I need a pair of eyes for his lackeys. As expected, he summoned Itachi from the graves.” Jackavle said.
“But, it’s impossible to complete. Is the Sixth insane? I think it’s better for you and the Sixth to fight him together,” the ANBU said.
Jackavle then explained, “No, I wanted it to be a solo mission. As it’s my clone I’m fighting. The ranking was nothing. My bounty and rank on the enemy’s bingo book would be over billion and as least double S-ranked. Hence, it cancelled the ranking advantage on both sides. But, the evil side of me was too lethal and one careless move, not only I’ll be dead, but the whole Shinobi world will be destroyed as well.”

No comments:
Post a Comment