I always hug a bolster to sleep, a habit actually, and that point of time, I was hugging it as well. Then I thought I want to go to the washroom since I'm awake. But I realise, something was coiling itself around my body, all the way to the neck. Like a python killing its prey, and I can hardly breathe at that time. I thought of moving my hands, but had been futile.
Then I heard my parents talking outside my room, as they will sleep the latest, so I decided to call for help. But I can't make a sound, all I make is a coarse sound using my throat. Then in a split second, I was 'released' by it. And I was panting. I blinked my eyes and moved my body. I was certain it felt real. It wasn't a dream, not one bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment