Monday, 10 August 2009

Ghastly 2: Body Pressing

The second time, was a tiring night as well. I was spreading out my arms across the bed, and I was thinking of something. I didn't even think I was asleep. Then out of a sudden, the bolster on me was gone, and I felt a heavy object dropped on me and I could not move my arms.

I tried to move both arms but showed no avail. Then I saw black flashes flashing above me. I thought if those were ghosts, those aren't scary. Not one bit. So I thought I could scare them away but showing them a funny face. And I did. But still, my arms couldn't move. But I realise, my body can move, just not the arms. I sat up, and my arms stayed in position as they were when I was lying down.

Yet again, I was released, after trying to make sounds and trying to move my arms. This time was the same as the last. I was panting and blinking. And I didn't think it was a dream. And I can say, both incidents are weird and at the same time, cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment