Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Chapter 10 - Recovery

After two months of locked-up recuperation, the ANBU captain was close to full recovery from the last battle with his clone. In his dream, he saw the history. The history of how the two brothers worked together to defeat the Death Shadow, Master of Death.

He came out with a plan. A plan that somewhat simulates a chess game. He wanted to test it out. Hence got a chess board deployed and created a shadow clone to play against him.

After three long hours of deep thinking and analyzing his own mind and thoughts, he managed to defeat himself with the plan he came out with. He is now confident in defeating his own clone, knowing that his plan worked out as fine.

The medical-nin came in to his ward, giving him the medicine he was taking since he regained conscious. After he took it, with certain sarcasm, he said, “Well, there’s no such fluid that tasted so awful. I must be very tough in order to take it for nearly two months and still hadn’t died yet.”

The medical-nin replied, “Sir, it’s always the most awful medicine that makes it the best.”

“I understand that,” Jackavle smile, “tell my brother I would like to see him.”

“Alright then,” and the medical-nin went out and head towards the Sixth Hokage’s office.

In no time, Sixth Hokage came into Jackavle’s ward. He then said, “Looks like the weakling had almost recovered from his near-fatal injury.”

“I’ve no time to crap with you. I’ve got something to request from you,” Jackavle said.

“Well then, shoot it,” Sixth replied.

Jackavle then asked for permission for the mission to battle Weasel once more and explained to him in detail of how he is going to defeat him. Before he could finish saying his plan, Sixth interrupted, “Wait, how did you came out with this? You alone shouldn’t be able to plan this out. It’s a very complex plan.”

“I had it planned out in my dreams during my recuperation. It took me days just to think of the initiation of the battle. I planned it such a way that it’s like a chess game and I had played and defeat against my own clone,” Jackavle explained.

After fully understand the plan’s layout, Sixth said, “I’ll grant you this mission, but I’ll have three teams of ANBU standing by one mile away from the battle field just in case of trouble. You don’t expect me to appear again to cover your back, do you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment